PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Kansas City
Remove Tough Pet Stains & Odors From Your Carpet
Urine in your carpeting is a severe problem and requires major restoration work. Pet urine cleaning is not just a simple DIY cleaning and treating. With our revolutionary Chem-Dry Pet Urine Removal Treatment® product, even severely urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved.
P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary carpet cleaning product and is specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas and other odor-causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video to see how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It is able to penetrate through your carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below.
Often, without us even knowing, pets will continually urinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether they are cement or wood, and attach to everything in your home. It can go as far as the framework of your house behind the walls.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple surface cleaning does not help remove pet urine odor. Until recently, it was almost impossible to find a carpet cleaning product that could effectively remove urine odors. P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor and immediately begins a chemical reaction and destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined. Then, the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to heavily apply this product enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
MISSOURI: Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Kansas City & Raytown.
KANSAS: Leawood, Overland Park, Mission Hills, Shawnee & Mission.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Available Sat & Sun by appointment.