A message to our valued clients: As a small business we anticipate that many of you have questions regarding our efforts in managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be advised that we are taking this matter very seriously.
McGeorge Brothers Chem-Dry of Kansas City is in the business of providing healthy homes and businesses. We strongly believe a clean and sanitary environment helps your immune system stay strong to FIGHT off sickness.
Daily steps we are NOW taking:
- All our equipment is sanitized with a Hospital grade EPA Registered Multi Purpose Disinfectant before entering any residence or business. The product is labeled as a Virucide and Bacteriacide.
- Our technicians are required to sanitize their hands upon entering your home or business. We will not be shaking any hands. And we must thoroughly wash our hands in accordance with the CDC recommendations before leaving your home or business.
- Our office and shop are being sanitized every evening.
- If an employee begins to feel ill in any way, they are advised to notify us and are asked not to come in for their shift until we feel the situation is safe and there is no risk to our clients and to the rest of our team.
- We are asking those who request an appointment for services to please let us know if they or someone in their household, business etc., has suffered from any illness within the last few weeks.
For years we have always made a sanitizer treatment an option for our carpet cleaning clients. Five years ago we also started including sanitizer with all our rug, upholstery, and tile cleaning as well.
We continue to appreciate your trust in us to deliver a clean environment for your family and work families.
God Bless us all for a healthier 2020!
Bobby Bell Jr.—McGeorge Brothers of Kansas City
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (816) 941-2271